I am a graduate student in my last semester of Library school, and I am
thinking of writing my final research project on an evaluation  of Israeli
History books in public libraries, in approximately 5 public libraries in
the State of CT.

This project is born out of the sad fact at a previous public library I had
to withdraw books which the librarians did not consider Current but I
considered Valid  and I wondered if it was happening at more places than
the place where I had worked.

My questions to the Hasafran list include

Do you think this is a relevant study?

Is there an existing bibliography on the Arab- Israeli conflict that you
could recommend with a CORE Bibliography that every library should have.

any comments or ideas please email me directly [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks, Todah Raba
Brooke Kalter

HaSafran - The Electronic Forum of the Association of Jewish Libraries

Submissions for HaSafran, send to: Hasafran at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
SUBscribing, SIGNOFF commands send to: Listserver at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
Questions, problems, complaints, compliments;-) send to: galron.1 at osu.edu
AJL HomePage http://www.JewishLibraries.org/