COMMENTS:

1. GOOGLE uses an algorithm based on most frequently visited sites. There is
nothing anti-Semitic about the fact that they list the site, although I can
perhaps guess that some automated programs could be used by somebody outside
the GOOGLE organization to inflate the number of times this site is visited.

Your question implies hand-editing of sites. The only case in which sites
are hand-edited are those PAID/SPONSORED sites listed on the right hand side
of the page and clearly identified as such.

When I popped up GOOGLE, I saw the note: "Searching 4,285,199,774 web
pages." This can hardly be done by hand!

2. I am amused by the reference to "the Google executives" since one of the
founders, Larry Page, is the son of my late colleague, Professor Carl Page.

Hope this helps.

Dr. Don Weinshank Professor Emeritus Comp. Sci. & Eng.
1520 Sherwood Ave., East Lansing MI 48823-1885
Ph. 517.337.1545   FAX 517.337.2539
http://www.cse.msu.edu/~weinshan

Submissions for Ha-Safran, send to:      Hasafran at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
SUBscribing, SIGNOFF commands send to:   Listproc at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu