Dear Ellen,

I had trouble sending e-mail to both ellenc@
templeisaiah.com and [EMAIL PROTECTED] Therefore,
I'm sending this to you via hasafran.

****

Subject: re : Colonial Roots Read

Dear Ellen,

I realize that this message is coming rather late
(with the conference being less than 2 weeks away),
but I thought I should send it anyways.

If the CEU course is aimed at program for all ages
and there will be a bibliography of materials, I would
reccommend the following book for such a
bibliography :

Avillez, Martim. _The 23_ (NY : Lusitania, c2001).

When I read the mesage about the CEU walking tour
and saw the reference to "the 23", it reminded me of
this unique book.

You can see a description of _The 23_ at
http://bookstore.autonomedia.org/index.cgi?cart_id=127205.1129&pid=242

B'shalom,

Steven M. Bergson, Librarian
Jewish Public Library of Toronto