hey
fyi... i posted my rants (part 1) from the book expo america last week in
chicago
on   MyJewishBooks.Blogspot.com
or just go to MyJewishBooks.com and click in the upper left corner for our
link to out BLOG

====
highlights for me.. in addition to David Sedaris calling me a big Jew.. I
snagged a t shirt for YIDDISH WITH DICK AND JANE (for Fall from Little
Brown).. a galley for Aaron Lasky's book about creating the Yiddish Book
Center from Algonquin... and snagging the galley for Philip Roth's newest
forthcoming novel about a USA in which Lindbergh beats FDR in 1940 and
changes Jewish life in America THE PLOT AGAINST AMERICA
=====