To my AJL friends and colleagues,
I'm thrilled to announce that my book, Bobbie Rosenfeld: The Olympian Who
Could Do Everything, has been shortlisted for the Norma Fleck award. This
prestigious award is given for Canadian children's non-fiction. The winner
will be announced Sept. 2004. For more information about the award, you can
go to the Canadian Children's Book Centre web site:
http://www.bookcentre.ca/news/archives/top/000035.shtml. For more
information about my book, go to the Second Story Press web site:
http://www.secondstorypress.on.ca/booksfs.html.
Warm regards,
Anne Dublin, Librarian
Holy Blossom Temple