Celebrate, Study, Learn
at a regional conference on American Jewish history,
sponsored by the Greater Cleveland chapter of the Association of Jewish
Libraries
on Sunday, November 7, 2004, 8:45 am -4:30 pm
at The Temple-Tifereth Israel, 26000 Shaker Blvd., Beachwood, Ohio.

The morning will consist of workshops on topics of interest to librarians,
teachers, history buffs, and the general public.

The afternoon will consist of poster sessions, displays, bibliographies, and
the annual AJL Jewish Book Month Tea, featuring as keynote speaker the
distinguished historian, Marc Lee Raphael, PhD., of the College of William
and Mary.

For program schedule, go to www.jewishlibraries.org
Click on first listing (under News and Announcement) on the  right.
Or contact Jean Lettofsky or Merrily Hart at 216-464-4050 or
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Registration for the morning workshops includes a continental breakfast,
lunch and a luncheon presentation. The cost is $50 for AJL members and $60
for others.
The afternoon program, from 2 pm on, is free and open to all.

To support this conference, become a sponsor:
Chai Sponsor, $180; Celebrate 350 Sponsor, $350; AJL Angel Sponsor, $1000+.

Merrily F. Hart
Librarian
Siegal College of Judaic Studies
26500 Shaker Blvd.
Cleveland Ohio 44122
216-464-4050 x132
FAX: 216-464-5827
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

p.s. We tried to send this on HaSafran as an attractive formatted flier but
found that doesn't work. So we're just providing the information.

Submissions for Ha-Safran, send to:      Hasafran @ lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
SUBscribing, SIGNOFF commands send to:   Listproc @ lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
Questions, problems, complaints, compliments;-) send to:  galron.1 @ osu.edu
AJL HomePage                  http://www.JewishLibraries.org