Dear all,

The AJL Capital Area Chapter is sponsoring our first event of this
year.  Please join us at the Library of Congress for the special
presentation of "From Haven to Home:  350 Years of Jewish Life in
America.  A Library of Congress Exhibition."

This event will take place on October 19, 2004 beginning at 2:00 p.m. in
the Room LJ220, the African and Middle Eastern Conference Room at the
Library of Congress.  At 3:00 p.m. we will have our small gathering and
introductions.  The participants will have a chance to explore this
wonderful exhibit beginning with 2:00 p.m. and also after the coffee hour
until 5:00 p.m.  Members of the Library of Congress staff will be there to
answer questions.

Unfortunately because of the space issues, we will have to limit the number
of participants in this event to 25 people.  Please RSVP to me on or before
October 13.

Thank you all in advance.
--

Yelena Luckert