I have The Book of Sabbath by Charles Wengrov
(Shulsinger Brothers Press, 1962)in hand.  It is
absolutely falling apart and has reached the end of
its lifespan, but I like it and want to replace it.  I
can't even find that Shulsinger Brothers Press still
exists, let alone find the book.  Does anyone have an
extra copy in good condition to sell, or know where I
could get one?

Thanks.

Tova Sperber
Congregation Mishkan Tefila, Chestnut Hill, MA