I am volunteering with the Oregon Jewish Museum to recommend and implement
a classification scheme and cataloging system for their modestly sized
library.  I'm looking for detailed information about the five different
kinds of schemes that have been developed for Jewish libraries.  Do you
have any sources that you can recommend and is there a way for me to access
back issues of your journal?  I am an MLS student at the SLIM program with
Emporia State University of Kansas, but I live and work here in Portland.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Leora Troper