Dear librarian,

As the end of the year approaches, we have four sets (one of each of the
following) of classic Sifrei Kodesh which we are interested in selling at
reduced prices, on a first come, first serve basis. * take note, these
prices are about half the actual retail cost.

The first:

Otzar Ha-geonim, published by Wagshall, 2002.  12 vols. ( An important 19th
c. classic on Talmud) $220.00 (#4336)

Next:
Misha Torah le-Rambam (on the cover) - Mishna Torah Hu hayad HaHazakah
Le-Rabenu Moshe Bar Maimon (inside), Segula pub., 2003, 7 vols. (Moskovitch
Edition) $70.00

third,
Arba'a Turim ha-Shalem, Classic Halakha, Machon Yerushalayim,  22
(large)  vols. (#42501) $300.00

and lastly,  'Sefer Otzar ha-kodesh / Talmud tractate Zevhaim from Machon
Nachliel / 6 vols.  $75.00

Please let us know if you are interested.

Wendy

Jerusalem Books, ltd.
POB 26190
Jerusalem, 91261