Hello,

I am a librarian at the Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School in Rockville,
Maryland.  Every other month we hold a Parent Child Book Club
(http://www.cesjds.org/~lslibrary/bookclub.htm), and we chose "Speed of
Light" as our January book.  For our discussion, we have 5th- and 6th-grade
students and their parents join us for an hour and talk about themes,
ideas, and thoughts on the chosen book.

We like to have background information prepared in advance, but we are
having a difficult time finding information about Sybil Rosen.  Is there a
good place to go for such information and/or discussion questions on "Speed
of Light?"  Any information that you could provide would be helpful, even a
write-up dating from its selection as a 1999 Sydney Taylor Book Award
recipient.

Thank you very much,

Stacey Weinberg