Dear friends, I retired as Director of Library Service of the Waldor
Memorial Library last November. As of December I live in R'anana Israel. I
would like to hear from you.
My e-mail address: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
We love it here, and most of all we enjoy spending time with our family,
our  beautifully grand daughters and friends. The weather here is spring-
like and we enjoy it as well. Take care, and shalom, Bracha