I'm no computer mayven, but I have a nice new computer running Windows XP,
and I have the EJ installed and it's running fine.  Are you specifically
talking about a network installation?  It's installed on my PC as a
stand-alone.  I didn't install it, by the way; one of our volunteers did
it, so if you need to know how he did it, I'd have to refer you to him.

Margo Gutstein
Technical Services Librarian
Simon Wiesenthal Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Simon Wiesenthal Center / Museum of Tolerance
Los Angeles, CA  90035
310-553-9036

This e-mail may contain material that is confidential, privileged, and/or
work produced for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review,
reliance, or distribution by others or forwarding without express
permission is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient,