Dear everyone,

I have never done this before, so please forgive me if I am not doing it in
a right way....

The University of Maryland Libraries are planning a small memorial service
for Marcia. It will take place on April 20, 1-3, in the Special Events room
in McKeldin Library, College Park, MD.  We would like to invite all her
friends who are able to come to College Park that day to attend our modest
program.  You can either call or e-mail me (my coordinates are below) if
you have any questions or even suggestions.

Marcia spent with us several years just before her passing, and we were
very fortunate to have her here.  She loved working here at the University
of Maryland Libraries with our Judaica collections. Donations in her honor
may be directed to the Jewish Studies Library Campaign. This fund will
preserve and strengthen the Jewish Studies library collections, which were
so dear to her heart.  A tribute card for each donation will be sent to her
family, notifying them of a gift.  Transmittal forms to deposit the gifts
will designate that the gifts are in honor of Marcia.

Kathie Packer, Development Associate, graciously agreed to be the contact
person for such gifts. Her phone number is (301) 314-5674. Her address is:
Kathie Packer, Development Associate
University of Maryland Friends of the Libraries
McKeldin Library, Room 7109
College Park, MD 20742

If you are interested in donating, please make checks payable to:
University of Maryland College Park Foundation;  Memo line: Jewish Studies
Library Campaign.  You can send them to Kathie Packer (address above).

Many thanks.

--
Yelena Luckert
Humanities Team