FYI:  "filled with paste" = empastado = "Bound"

-----Original Message-----
From: Victor Jara
[<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 12:44 PM
To: Hasafran@lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
Subject: [ha-Safran]: Antique jewish Magazine

Dear Mr. Mrs.
I want to comment to you that I have some units of Journal Menorah  and
Commentary  classical  magazines  in ingles published in; 1958, 1959, 1960,
1961.
Published in Spanish : 1957, 1961, 1965, 1967, 1968, 1969.
Journal Menorah magazine english : 1938, 1928, 1929.
All these units are  well  filled with paste and conserved.
If this is of your  interest to acquire these units  please let me  to know
it and I will send you all the details.
Thanks a lot
Victor  Jara
LB publishing