I am looking for a video and/or audio recording of Ben Gurion's Declaration
of Independence from 5/14/48 and I am also looking for an audio and/or
video recording of the UN vote to establish the state of Israel on
11/29/47.  If anyone can suggest a specific title, I would appreciate it.
Please respond to me directly at:
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I will be happy to post a hit of all the information received.

Thanks -- Susan

Susan Leibowitz
Upper School Librarian Solomon Schechter Upper School
<http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=555+West+Hartsdale+Avenue&csz=Hartsdale%2C+New+York++10530&country=us>555

West Hartsdale Avenue
Hartsdale, New York 10530
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel:
fax: 914.948.8333 x115
914.948.7979
<http://www.plaxo.com/signature>Signature powered by Plaxo