The post-convention press release that I posted to Hasafran the other day
is now also available on the AJL web page in RTF format, to make it easy
for you to download and edit.  Go to the AJL web site and click on
Convention 2005, then click on "press release."

Let us know if you get any nibbles from the media! My local Jewish Journal
took me up on it, and suggested expanding it with a suggested Jewish summer
reading list!

Heidi Estrin

Submissions for Ha-Safran, send to:      Hasafran @ lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
SUBscribing, SIGNOFF commands send to:   Listproc @ lists.acs.ohio-state.edu