Hi all:

I am forwarding a list of Jewish-related videos that we no longer want since
now we are collecting only DVD's.  If anyone wants to buy any of them, they
are $4.00 each, plus shipping.  What a bargain!!!!!  They all come in
plastic video boxes. You can email me with what you want and I will save
them for you but will wait until I get payment before I ship them.  Anything
left by next week goes out on our yearly used book sale....

Lisa Silverman
Library Director
Sinai Temple Blumenthal Library
10400 Wilshire Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90024
310-481-3215
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sinai Temple Library
VHS Videos for sale!

Thank Goodness It's Shabbat, (Theodore Bikel)           Jewish Home Video,
28 min.
Weapons of the Spirit                                           Anti-Def.
League, 38 min.
Safe Haven                                                              PBS
Video, 60 min.
The Target is You                                               TV Film
Institute, 30 min.
The Encounter                                                   Carmichael,
11 min.
Love, Medicine, & Miracles (Dr. Bernie Siegel)          WGBH, 75 min.
The Earth is the Lord's, Ecology as a Religious Concern  JTS, 58 min.
Goodbye Russia, Hello Freedom                           Joan S. Kaye
To See the World Through Jewish Eyes
The Fixer
Torah Aura,
For Out of Zion                                                 BJE NY, 15
min.
I Ask for Wonder, Experiencing G-d                      Yale Roe Films, 57
min.
Mysteries of the Bible, A Violent G-d,
                                         Noah's Lost Ark                 A&E,
VOL. 5
Mysteries of the Bible, Scarlet Women of the Bible
                                 Jerusalem: Holy Deadly City
                                  King David: Poet Warrior       A&E, VOL. 6
Ritual, Three Portraits of Jewish Life                  ABC, 60, min.
Jewish Customs                                                  Megfilm, 50
min.
A Symposium On Being Jewish                             Sunrise Records, 104
min.
         -Intermarriage
         -Jewish Existence & Survival
         -Ensuring Jewish Community
         -Education, Rabbis & the Future
A Symposium on Being Jewish                             Sunrise Records, 104
min.
         -Oneness, Creation, G-d
         -What Happened At Mt. Sinai?
         -The Chosen People
         -Ritual & the Sabbath
A Seal Upon Thy Heart                                           BJE NY, 30
min.
Shabbat Morning Torah Service (2 Copies)                Fed of Jew. Men's
Clubs
The Jewish Holidays w/ Ed Asner, Theo. Bikel
                                 Judge Wapner, Monty Hall        Master
Digital, 75 min.
The New Beginning                                               Image Comm.
Great Figures of the Bible, Story of David                      Yale Roe
Films
Great Figures of the Bible, Abraham & the Binding of Isaac          Yale Roe
Films
"       "               "       ", Adam & Eve & After           Yale Roe
Films
"       "               "       ", Story of Cain & Abel         Yale Roe
Films
"       "               "       ", Story of Jacob                       Yale
Roe Films
Covenant, People of the Living Law                              JTS, 54 min.
The Courage to Care                                             ADL, 1986
ADL Children of the Dream                                       LA, CA 1997
Dosvedanya means Good-bye                                       Ergo, 1990
Drop Everything and Read                                        Princeton,
1987
Ethiopian Update
American TV Video, 1984
Exodus 90, LA Operation Exodus                          CBS News, 1990
Gates of Brass, Israel                                          World
Vistas, 1987
Hitler, Building the War Machine                                Best Film &
Video, 1988
Impressions, Ian Eldad                                          Alden Films,
1986
Israel, The Promise of the Jewish People                        Alden,
Films, 1988
The Jews of Poland                                              Ergo, 1988
Operation Exodus, Igor & Olga                           UJA, 1992
Surviving Salvation, Ruth Westheimer                    Amer. Assoc. for
Ethiopian Jews
Without the Past, Isaac Bitton                          Faro, 1995
The Year in Review                                              Ergo, 1992
Anne Frank, David Kappos                                        Touchstone,
2001
Cast a Giant Shadow                                             MGM/UA, 1966
The Chosen                                                              20th
Century Fox, 1987
The Devil's Arithmetic                                          Showtime,
1999
Divine Food                                                     Harris, 1998
Driving Miss Daisy                                              Warner, Home
Video, 1989
Europa Europa                                                   Orion, 1991
Goodbye Columbus                                                Paramount,
1969
Heaven & Hell                                                   Film Roos,
1969
Heritage, VOL 1-5                                               Educ. Broad.
Corp, 1998
Israel, A Nation is Born        VOL 1-5
Moreshet, 1992
Jews & the Gold Rush                                            Ergo, 1996
Life is Beautiful
Buena Vista, 1998
Marjorie Morningstar                                            Republic
Pictures, 1988
The Odessa File                                                 Columbia
Pictures, 1993
The Pawnbroker                                                  Republic
Pictures, 1964
Prisoner of Honor                                               HBO, 1991
Schindler's List                                                        MCA,
1994
School Ties,                                                    Paramount,
1992
Shoah                                                           Paramount,
1986
They Came for Good, Jews in US-1654-1820                Shanachie Ent, 2001
      "                       "           "              1820-1880
Trees Cry For Rain                                              Bonnie Burt
Prod, 1989

Submissions for Ha-Safran, send to:      Hasafran @ lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
SUBscribing, SIGNOFF commands send to:   Listproc @ lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
Questions, problems, complaints, compliments;-) send to:  galron.1 @ osu.edu