Dear Friends,

Moshe Kranc, the author of The Hasidic Master's Guide to Management (Devora
Publishing, ISBN 1-932687-11-4) will be in North America this November and
is available to speak for groups about this intriguing book. He is
originally from the US and currently lives in Israel.

There is no honorarium required.

This book combines Hasidic stories and parables with modern day examples
from the corporate world to present important ideas in management. It
brings to light the relevance and impact that traditional Jewish ideas can
have today in modern life. Moshe Kranc has worked in high-tech for over 25
years, most recently serving as Vice President of Research and Development
for Jerusalem Venture Partners Studio.

I will be pleased to send you additional information of the book. Mr. Kranc
is a dynamic and well regarded speaker and I hope to have the opportunity
to work with you in planning an event with him.

I look forward to being in touch.

Sincerely,
Stuart Schnee
Public Relations, Marketing & Sales