Following the wonderful convention in Oakland there were a number of
postings on hasafran re: additional archiving workshops.  Perhaps you may
be interested in the following:

Please save the date for Going Beyond Memory IV: A Conference on Synagogue
Archiving, to be held at the Jacob Rader Marcus Center of the American
Jewish Archives, on the campus of the Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute
of Religion, Cincinnati, Ohio, August 28-29, 2005. Please visit the AJA's
web site
<<http://www.americanjewisharchives.org/>http://www.americanjewisharchives.org/>

for full details or contact Kevin Proffitt
<<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

These conferences take place every other year, always at the end of
August.  This year is the 4th such conference.  I have been a presenter,
planner and/or attendee each time, and I highly recommend it.  The cost is
very low, unless you have a high travel expense.

Hope to see some of you in Cincinnati!

Anne Molloy
Librarian
Rodef Shalom Congregation