Someone at one of the presentations in Oakland made a reference to a
publication by Nicholas Pickwoad on bindings on early Jewish books. I
remember that he was doing this research when I took his class at Rare Book
School in the 1990's, but don't remember hearing that he had published the
results. I have checked the LC and Harvard online catalogs as well as his
bibliography on the Rare Book School website without success. Can anyone
tell me if and where he published this work?

Thanks,

Dan Rettberg
Rare Book and Manuscript Blbliographer
Klau Library
Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion
Cincinnati, Ohio

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Submissions for Ha-Safran, send to:      Hasafran @ lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
SUBscribing, SIGNOFF commands send to:   Listproc @ lists.acs.ohio-state.edu