W I L L A R D M A N U S

248 Lasky Drive, Beverly Hills, CA 90212

PH:(310) 556-1975 FX: (310) 556-8402 e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I understand from Noreen Wachs, American Jewish Library, that I can post
information about my novel, THE PIGSKIN RABBI, on your hasafran website.

THE PIGKSIN RABBI is a comic novel about a young drop-out rabbi who becomes
quarterback of the New York Giants.

Library Journal praised the book as "funny, touching and raunchy,
recommended for public libraries." The San Francisco Chronicle called it "a
vastly entertaining fable."

The novel was published by Breakaway Books, but orders should be directed
to the author at 248 Lasky Drive, Beverly Hills, CA 90212. Discounted
library price: $20 hdbnd; $12 ppbk (incl. postage & handling)

With thanks,

Willard Manus

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Submissions for Ha-Safran, send to:      Hasafran @ lists.acs.ohio-state.edu