Shalom,
We have the pleasure to offer you, free of charge, the new PDF format of our
  catalogue "Recent Books From Israel"
No. 413, August 2005 (Menahem-Av 5765).
Please forward it to those likely to be interested and inspired by it.

You will find 493 titles in two files, one of the Hebrew titles - 413-h (38
pages), and one of the non-Hebrew tiltes - 413-e (English, French, German,
Russian, Arabic, Yiddish, Spanish etc., 5 pages). You will be able to see
the Hebrew text, in Hebrew fonts, on any computer, and you may also print
the entire catalogue or parts of it, according to your domains of interest.
We suggest nevertheless that you print it out, as it will be much clearer
in a printed version than on the screen.

We intend to enlarge our offer of books in Arabic, that were published in
Israel. Please tell us if you have special requests ref. this issue. We are
able to create a blanket order for books in Arabic.

We hope you enjoy this new selection of Israeli books and we are here in
Jerusalem, ready to receive and execute your book orders for you. If you
have a special request or any inquiries please do not hesitate to write or
e-mail us.

"My Bookshelf": a new software program for the Jewish library

RUBIN MASS Ltd.  has developed a new Windows software program: "My
Bookshelf" (and in Hebrew: "Madaf ha-sefarim sheli") for cataloging
non-Hebrew and Hebrew titles, in Hebrew and in transliteration, and
combined titles (Hebrew and English). The program has modules to manage
purchasing books, classifying, cataloging, printing categorized catalogues,
queries, locating of books, etc.

"It is just as simple and as it is clever". "Excellent for the small library".

Price:

For institutions:  $399 (with a database of 17,000 titles of Israeli books,
published from 1998 to 2005).

For a private library: $69.

Awaiting your orders,
Oren Mass (manager)
=====================
RUBIN MASS Ltd., Publishers and Booksellers
Exporters of ALL Israeli books and periodicals
POBox 990,  Jerusalem 91009, Israel
  Mr. Oren Mass (Manager)
   ___
  \    /   \/\