The president of the synagogue has just asked me to prepare a budget to
automate the library.  I would be interested in hearing from you which
companies you would recommend.  Who is reasonably priced, would do a good
job with the retrocon, has good tech support and is librarian/user
friendly?  I previously automated a synagogue library using Winnebago
Spectrum (now Sagebrush) about 6 years ago.  What is your opinion of them
now?   Thanks for your suggestions in advance.

Paula Fine

Cong. Beth Israel

Milwaukee, WI

Submissions for Ha-Safran, send to:      Hasafran @ lists.acs.ohio-state.edu