Dear Colleagues,

As a brand new publisher of high-quality audio-courses for adult Jewish
learning, we have just published our first title:

         "The Hidden Poetry of the Jewish Prayerbook"
                 with Reuven Kimelman

Here is a brief synopsis:

         In his unique journey through the Jewish Prayerbook, Professor
Kimelman brings
         together both a historical and a literary perspectives on the main
texts to be
         found in most contemporary siddurim.  This journey takes you from
Mah Tovu and
         other introductory prayers through the Shema & Amida liturgies, to
the Shabbat
         service. Each lecture brings to life both the complex meanings of
these beauti-
         ful texts, and the literary techniques through which these meanings
come to
         life.

                 Reuven Kimelman is Professor of Talmud, Midrash and liturgy
at Brandeis
                 University. He is the author of "The Mystical Meaning of
Lekhah Dodi and
                 Kabbalat Shabbat, and the forthcoming "The Rhetoric of
Jewish Prayer: A
                 Literary and Historical Commentary of the Prayerbook."

Each book contains:

         * 10 CDs, high-quality studio recorded
         * 18 lectures of approx. 30 minutes each
         * Recitations of each prayer in Hebrew
         * Over 100 pages of supporting materials
         * Uniquely mindmapped summaries of each lecture's main ideas
         * Texts in Hebrew and transliteration
         * Custom translations into English

The price per copy is US $225.00. Volume discounts are available.

Our website is still under construction, so...
         For more information: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
         For product sheet: www.Our-Learning.com/info/kimelman_1.pdf
         For order form: www.Our-Learning.com/forms/Order_DIR0IND.pdf
         To listen to a brief audio sample:
www.Our-Learning.com/samples/MahTovu2min.mp3

We currently accept orders by
         phone (617-731-3132),
         fax (646-349-3053) or
         mail (see order form for details)
We accept payments by check or credit card (VISA, Master Card, American
Express)

We are looking forward to your orders.

Thank you,

Sergiu S. Simmel