A patron is looking for a recipe for kosher wine.  I was able to provide
her with information on what makes wine kosher but I was unable to find an
actual recipe with instructions so that she can make the wine herself.  Any
assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Rachel Kamin, Director
Temple Israel Libraries & Media Center
5725 Walnut Lake Road, West Bloomfield, MI 48323
248/661-5700 (phone), 248/661-1302 (fax)
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Submissions for Ha-Safran, send to:      Hasafran @ lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
SUBscribing, SIGNOFF commands send to:   Listproc @ lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
Questions, problems, complaints, compliments;-) send to:  galron.1 @ osu.edu
AJL HomePage                  http://www.JewishLibraries.org