Shalom,

re: The book "Olam ha-Yedidut" by Rav Shlomo Wolbe zt"l - this is an
alternate title for the work that is probably better known as "Bein
Sheshet l'Esor" (from the period between the Six-Day War and the Yom
Kippur War). It seems the book was renamed to avoid being linked to a
specific historical timeframe. It includes "Ohr la-Shav".

If you cannot find a copy of the book in your area, it is available
from Yeshivat Givat Shaul in Jerusalem, where Rav Wolbe was mashgiach
ruchani until his passing. I can obtain it via my son, who is a
student there, but it would probably take some time. Contact me
directly if you are interested.

Sincerely,

Yosef Branse
University of Haifa Library
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone: 972-4-8240288. FAX: 972-4-8257753

Submissions for Ha-Safran, send to:      Hasafran @ lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
SUBscribing, SIGNOFF commands send to:   Listproc @ lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
Questions, problems, complaints, compliments;-) send to:  galron.1 @ osu.edu
AJL HomePage                  http://www.JewishLibraries.org