Dear fellow Safranim

Having reached the mandatory retirement age, I will retire at the end of
September and no longer be on the staff of the Institute of Microfilmed
Hebrew Manuscripts at the Jewish National Library.

It will take me about a year to complete some projects I began in the
Institute,  five years to  write the books and articles I have been
planning and about 10 years to clean up my desk, so I will still be coming
in most days.

Shanah Tova

Benjamin Richler

Institute of Microfilmed Hebrew Manuscripts

Jewish National and University Library

POB 39105 Jerusalem, Israel 91390

Tel. 02-6586233  FAX 02-6511771

Submissions for Ha-Safran, send to:      Hasafran @ lists.acs.ohio-state.edu