Safranim-

Shana tova and Gemar tov to all. Have any of you purchased a new
Jewish Foundation Directory 2006? I don't know anything about the
publisher, Overview Books and the address given is a PO Box in
Passumpsic, VT with no phone number or website.

The description of the book and CD sound great, but prepayment is
required so I am a little suspicious. Perhaps groundless, but....

Thanks for any info you can provide.

Best,
David

David Hirsch
Librarian for Middle Eastern and Central Asian Studies
11360 Research Library
UCLA
Box 951575
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575
tel: +1-310-825-2930
fax: +1-310-825-3777 (PLEASE NOTE NEW FAX NUMBER)
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]