Dear Colleagues,
I have a request from a patron for the following book:

Aron Moskovits, "Jewish Education in Hungary (1848-1948)," Published
dissertation for The Dropsie College for Hebrew and Cognate Learning,
Philadelphia, PA, USA. Published by Bloch Publishing Company, New York,
1964.

If anyone is willing to send it to us on inter-library loan, I'd be most
grateful. We'll reimburse you for postage, if needed. TIA.
Anne Dublin, Librarian
Holy Blossom Temple
Toronto, Canada

Submissions for Ha-Safran, send to:      Hasafran @ lists.acs.ohio-state.edu