Hello friends- yesterday went to visit my film distributors in NYC. The latest
is that HBO lost rites to Paperclipps from original production company due to
artistic differences and who knows when it will be available. Ushpinzin
-probably in June re. our NTSC format. Pal format is available in
Israel. Beware
that pirate copies are around as a result of cell phone cameras.There is no
business like show business . Good night America,   best   sal

Sal Kluger
Simcha Sales Inc.
11 Imbrook Lane
Aberdeen NJ 07747