Since 2002 the Tuttleman Library also serves as the Jewish Public Library
of greater Philadelphia. One of our initiatives has been to expand our
children's collection. Last year we made a major effort to increase our
children's holdings. We had a program last April to kick off that
initiative. The program included a puppet show with a Jewish theme and
Arthur Kurzweil and his Jewish theme magic show. The even was very
successful and we want to make another event this spring. Do any of you
know people who do children's programs in areas such as storytelling,
magic, arts and crafts etc. that relate to a library environment? I would
appreciate any suggestions either on Hasafran,  e-mail, or telephone.

Eliezer M. Wise
Director of Library Services
Gratz College
7605 Old York Road