I am interesting in identifying possible databases that indexes, and
possibly links lectures, presentations, shiurim, etc. hosted at academic
forums, museums and community centers.  I think that certain lecturers host
mp3 files and podcasts on their own web sites.  Other institutions post
shiurim on theirs (eg. Yeshiva University).  However, is there a managing
body that is involved in this new technology?  I asked a student last night
what her thoughts were about this and she was equally curious...I haven't
had much success with Google.  Personally, I would like to find a dedicated
database to that purpose, either Jewish or secular.  Of course, there is
the issue of intellectual property rights as well.  I welcome any
information people might have on this subject.

Stephanie Gross
Librarian
Electronic Reserves
Pollack Library