Andrea, I sent your query to the person I received the "All Europe
Life Died in Auschwitz" article from and she said:

American Congress for Truth is where the article came from. Brigitte
Gabriel, Lebanese Christian, who spoke at JCC [of Greater Bridgeport,
CT] last yr. would not have sent a hoax. ACT is her org.... Please
send the article to Andrea and let her follow thru on it w/Brigitte.......

Their website is www.americancongressfortruth.com
and their address is
      ACT, P.O.Box 6884, Virginia Beach, VA 23456
If you want me to send the entire email with the article, I can.

Hope this helps,
Rose Myers