Safranim --

I am thrilled that so many of us are using the list.

But when I see a name I don't recognize, I find myself wondering
about the person and their institution.  I know that when I respond
to requests and queries, I want to know whether -- for example -- the
person is attached to a school or a synagogue, and whether the
institution is in a large city or a small town. It makes a
difference, often, in the amount of information I can provide, and
whether I can be specific or general in my answer.

Therefore, I'd like to request that everyone put a tag on the end
with the institution's name and the city.  I believe it will help us
be even more helpful in the future.

Thanks,

Fred Isaac
        Temple Sinai