Hi  I am chair-person of the library committee from Temple Beth
Isreal in Port Washington.Will be celebrating library opening events
at my synagogue-one for the religious school children and another for
the adults.We plan to have authors speak at the respective events.
Can anyone suggest what would be appropriate and meaningful for me to
say at these events as pertains to our opening? Thanks Bob Epstein

Submissions for Ha-Safran, send to:      Hasafran @ lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
SUBscribing, SIGNOFF commands send to:   Listproc @ lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
Questions, problems, complaints, compliments;-) send to:  galron.1 @ osu.edu
AJL HomePage                  http://www.JewishLibraries.org