in North America, February 9-26

Come visit the largest Jewish Book Sale in North America, run
entirely by the students of Yeshiva University, starting this
Thursday, February 9, 2006.

The SOY Seforim Sale -- which will run from February 9th-26th --
provides significantly discounted prices on over 50,000 books
(10,000+ titles) with the widest selection of rabbinic and academic
literature (from both America and Israel), cookbooks, children's
books, music and lecture CDs, and educational software. Come get the
latest books from the most popular publishers in the Jewish and academic world.

The SOY Seforim Sale is located in the expansive Weissberg Commons,
the ground level of Belfer Hall, on Yeshiva University's Wilf Campus
in Washington Heights, New York.

Free parking will be available during sale hours.

For our hours of operation and a complete catalog of all of our
products, please see our website: www.SOYSeforim.org

Proceeds from the SOY Seforim Sale support activities and outreach to
the students of Yeshiva University and the wider community.

Submissions for Ha-Safran, send to:      Hasafran @ lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
SUBscribing, SIGNOFF commands send to:   Listproc @ lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
Questions, problems, complaints, compliments;-) send to:  galron.1 @ osu.edu
AJL HomePage                  http://www.JewishLibraries.org