----------------------- Message requiring your approval ----------------------
From: Robin Gorman Newman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [ha-Safran]: New book, how to marry a mensch

Thought you might like to know of my new book, HOW TO MARRY A MENSCH. Attached is background information.

 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Robin Gorman Newman
516/773-0911 or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

When looking for a job, we might seek the assistance of a recruiter. If we want to get in shape, we might decide to hire a personal trainer. So why is it that when it comes to our love lives, often the last thought that comes to mind is to enlist the help of a professional to guide us in the right direction?

Every woman secretly (or not-so-secretly) wants to marry a mensch­a decent, responsible person even your mother would love­but where are we to find them? The Love Coach comes to the rescue in How to Marry a Mensch (Fair Winds Press/January 2006/$14.95 paperback). Full of witty tips and exercises on how to recognize a mensch, where to find one, how to woo him, and stories from happily married mensches that will inspire, How to Marry a Mensch aims to help millions of singles find their soul mates and live happily ever after.

How to Marry a Mensch will teach you:

Why a mensch is prime marriage material
Where to go to maximize your chances of meeting a mensch
The secrets of married mensches in-the-know
Strategies to get him to “close the deal” with a ring

Since publishing two editions of How to Meet a Mensch in New York , Robin Gorman Newman a.k.a. The Love Coach, has become a popular figure on the singles scene. She has lectured extensively as a relationship expert, hosted singles theater nights, and appeared in films and on television and radio worldwide. She is called on regularly by the press and has been featured in many newspapers and magazines, offering comment on dating matters. Robin also has a popular Web site www.lovecoach.com. While following her own advice, she met and married her own mensch and they now have a young son.

How to Marry a Mensch: The Love Coach’s Guide To Finding Your Mate
By Robin Gorman Newman
Fair Winds Press
Mid-January 2006

ISBN: 1-59233-167-X
$14.95 paperback
192 pages

Feature and Segment Ideas for How To Marry a Mensch

Looking for love in all the wrong places? How to be socially strategic if you want to meet a mensch

Socializing on a shoestring….it doesn’t have to cost a lot (or any amount) of money to get out there and mingle

The key to finding a mate is acting like you want to get married, not just thinking it

     How to identify a mensch & why you should marry one

The three rights – right time, place & attitude – and why they are important when you’re looking to marry a mensch

     Coping with cupid: how to survive Valentine ’s Day

     How to pursue internet dating smartly & safely

     How to flirt like a pro

     How to avoid a tunnel vision approach to socializing

How to recognize a not marriage ready guy….so you don’t waste precious dating time

Learn to be your own love coach: tips for creating a mensch-meeting plan for yourself

Would you date yourself? How to present your best self to a potential mate

     A ten step program for “mensch-mating”

     The life of a love coach – Robin Gorman Newman, as an example

Robin Gorman Newman
THE LOVE COACH
author/speaker/relationship expert
Books: HOW TO MARRY A MENSCH (2006)