To those of you who have CLCD subscriptions through AJL, I want to inform
you that you will be receiving an email from CLCD stating that your
subscription is expiring. When you receive this email, please reply stating
that you are a qualified AJL member. Your subscription will then be extended
for another year.

For those of you who haven't yet heard of our arrangement with CLCD, please
see the information below. If you have already sent your information to me
and haven't heard back, please send it again.

Thank you,
Barbara Sutton
AJL Liaison to CLCD

The Children's Literature Comprehensive Database (CLCD) is an
acquisition, research, and reference service that offers more than 1,200,000
MARC records and more than 200,000 reviews of children's books--all full
text searchable from 33 review sources (including the AJL Newsletter). They
are making this database available to AJL members who are in small libraries
that serve children (Synagogue, Schools and Centers). There is a budget
restriction and you must be a current AJL member in good standing. So, if
you are interested, please contact me with your name, your organization's
name, and your books & materials budget. If you qualify, I will send you
registration information.