cat. #416: March 2006

----------
Dear safranim,

We have the pleasure to offer you, free of charge, the new PDF format of our
  catalogue "Recent Books From Israel"
No. 416, March 2006 (Adar 5766).
You may forward it to those likely to be interested and inspired by it.

You will find 742 new titles in three files: one of the Hebrew
general titles - 416-h-$-general (30 pages), another file (34 pages)
of the Hebrew religious and Judaica (416-H-$-kodesh) titles (this a
new service, as we have obtained the clients of the firm BEN-ARZA
that are now with us) and one of the non-Hebrew tiltes - 416-NH-$
(English, French, German, Russian, Arabic, Yiddish, Spanish etc., 10 pages).

You will be able to see the Hebrew text, in Hebrew fonts, on any
computer, and you may also print the entire catalogue or parts of it,
according to your domains of interest. We suggest nevertheless that
you print it out, as it will be much clearer in a printed version
than on the screen.

We can also add our own publishing house Judaic books, and a selected
list of titles. Upon your require, we can send a full list (about 1000 titles).

New: many of those books are available with their cover picture in
our web (<http://www.rubin-mass.com>www.rubin-mass.com).  You may use
our web to find ALL books and periodicals from Israel.

We hope you will enjoy this new selection of Israeli books and we are
here in Jerusalem, ready to receive and execute your book orders for
you. If you have a special request or any inquieries please do not
hesitate to write or e-mail us.

Shabbat Shalom and have a happy Purim,

Oren Mass
Manager of Rubin Mass Ltd., Jerusalem

===============================
RUBIN MASS Ltd., Publishers and Booksellers
Exporters of ALL Israeli books and periodicals
POBox 990,  Jerusalem 91009, Israel
  Mr. Oren Mass (Manager)
   ___

Tel. 972-2-6277863
Fax  972-2-6277864
e-mail: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.rubin-mass.com