Dear Colleagues:

At the LC Cataloging Update, representatives from the Library of
Congress Hebraica Team will discuss developments in cataloging during
the past year and will address cataloging questions submitted in
advance by AJL members.

The session is listed in the Preliminary Program of the AJL 2006
Convention as Session Tue I-4 (Tues., June 20, 8:30 a.m.)

Please address questions regarding descriptive cataloging and romanization to:
Joan Biella
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
fax: (202) 707-2824
phone: (202) 707-0982

Please address questions regarding subject cataloging and LC classification to:
Lenore Bell
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
fax: (202) 707-2824
phone: (202) 707-7313

We would appreciate receiving your questions by May 31, 2006.

See you in Cambridge!

Lenore Bell
Team Leader, Hebraica Team
Regional and Cooperative Cataloging Division
Library of Congress
(202) 707-7313
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Submissions for Ha-Safran, send to:      Hasafran @ lists.acs.ohio-state.edu