Thank you for forwarding.  The New York Times actually had a story on
this about 2 days ago; the emphasis was a tad different but it did
make clear that the author was 'disinvited.'  I was surprised at the
story's rather prominent placement, given the truly momentous issues
that do not get coverage at all!
   I don't think it is accurate to say that any of her
'constitutional' rights were violated, however.  If the Reading
Association is a non-government organization it does not owe her, or
anyone, a platform of free speech.
Andrea

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman3/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39666/*http://messenger.yahoo.com>Yahoo!

Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.

Submissions for Ha-Safran, send to:      Hasafran @ lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
SUBscribing, SIGNOFF commands send to:   Listproc @ lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
Questions, problems, complaints, compliments;-) send to:  galron.1 @ osu.edu
AJL HomePage                  http://www.JewishLibraries.org