----------------------- Message requiring your approval ----------------------
From: "Heidi Estrin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [ha-Safran]: Sydney Taylor Reviews on CD

The Sydney Taylor Book Award Committee is pleased to announced that at this year’s convention in Cambridge, MA, we will again be selling compilations on CD-ROM. The disc includes all reviews written by committee members as we considered submissions published during 2005. The document is in PDF format. The disc also includes shelf-talkers (gold and silver medal signs that you can put on the shelf near your copies of winning titles), and images of the gold and silver seals for your own use in creating displays. In addition, the disc has an mp3 of the January 2006 episode of The Book of Life podcast, which includes interviews with this year’s Sydney Taylor Book Award winners: Sarah Darer Littman, Erica Silverman, and Mordicai Gerstein.

The CD’s will be for sale during the Sydney Taylor Committee’s annual “What’s Hot? What’s Not?” 2-part panel presentation on the morning of Tuesday June 20 (8:30am-10/10:30am-12pm), as part of a packet that also includes award bookmarks and award seals. Packets are $15 each – please bring cash or a check with you to the session if you wish to buy one. We cannot take credit cards.

Also for sale that morning (for cash or check only) will be copies of the Sydney Taylor winner Confessions of a Closet Catholic, discounted to $13. Author Sarah Littman will be available to sign copies during the break (10-10:30) in the 2-part session!

Looking forward to seeing you in Cambridge!
Heidi Estrin
Sydney Taylor Book Award Committee
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Submissions for Ha-Safran, send to:      Hasafran @ lists.acs.ohio-state.edu