Shalom

My book The Kaifeng Stone Inscriptions: The Legacy of the Jews in
Ancient China (Editor's Choice) is available online at:
<http://www.bn.com/>www.bn.com
www.Amazon.com

It can be also ordered through your local bookstore.

The book contains the entire text of the new translation of the four
stone inscriptions that the Jews carved in stone in 1489, 1512 and
1663. Part I is my new annotated translation that traces the origin
of the Chinese text to Biblical sources. Part II examines the origin
of the community, their first encounter with the Chinese, their
dedication to the temple and their life as Jews in the sea of Chinese
culture. The book incorporates many original Chinese and Hebrew
sources and it highlights the cross-cultural currents that challenged
the Israelites in China. It takes the reader into uncharted territory
of the Jews in ancient China.

Sincerely,

Tiberiu  (Tibi) Weisz
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]