----------------------- Message requiring your approval ----------------------
From: "Education" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [ha-Safran]: Websites with Weine numbers?

I am not a librarian, but I’ve been charged with entering books that come into our library with call numbers and shelving them. Is there such a thing as a website where I can find call numbers already assigned to published books? We use the Weine system, but I’m not sure how that differs from the traditional Dewey numbers except to make them more specifically targeted for Jewish holdings… would finding a Dewey listing be adequate for my purposes?

Deb Amchin, Education Director
Congregation Adath Jeshurun
2401 Woodbourne Avenue
Louisville, KY 40205-1799