I noticed the same, although I believe the second link actually gives a
comprehensive analysis of the damage that Hezzbollah is causing the
region.
What we can do, I supppose, is gather some links to information about
Israel's pespective(s) and politely offer them to LII.
Something like www.kolisrael.com  that links to many media resources
coming out of Israel, in English, Hebrew, and I think Russian and Arabic
as well.

As to perspectives from the Jewish community, I highly recommend Rabbi
David Ellenson's piece in The Sun:
www.nysun.com/article/36703

Dr. Steve Windmeuller's op ed in the Jerusalem Post:
Where do US Jews stand in this crisis facing Israel?
Will we see a renaissance of Jewish commitment, or an absence of
supportive Jewish voices?
Click here to view the entire article:
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShow
Full&cid=1153291996109

And Rabbi Daniel Gordis' perspective from Jerusalem, at:
www.danielgordis.org

Dr. Yaffa Weisman
Librarian
The Frances-Henry Library