I have the following items available for the cost of shipping if
anyone wants them.  Condition varies. If you are local to me, I am
glad to arrange a pickup or meetup! I am in process of reshelving my
entire library after neew paint and carpet (it looks great!) so
shipping may not be immediate.  First come, first served.

**Complete set of EJ with yearbooks 1973-1976.  Binding conditions
vary from very good to held on with black tape.

Also:

1. Encyclopedia Mikra'it.  Mossad Bialik 1955.
    Vols1-7. Last vol missing. (Hebrew)
2. Hebrew Union College Annual- vols 22, 23, 24,29,30,34.
3. Eshkol Encyclopedia Israelite. First 2 vols only. (Hebrew)
4. Fourth World Congress of Jewish studies. 2 vols.
5. The Midrash.  Soncino. 1939.  Full set 11 vols.
6.Talmud Bavli. Pardes Publishing 16 vols. (Hebrew)
7. The Talmud: The Babylonian Talmud translated into English. Soncino
1938. 35 vols.
8. The Universal Jewish Encyclopedia . Full set 10 vols+index.
9. Mishnayoth by Philip Blackman. 1955. Vols 1.3.4.5.6.
10. Talpiyot/ quarterly. Yeshiva University. Vols 6.7.9.(Hebrew)
11. Orot Ha-Kodesh/Ha-Rav Avraham Yitshak Ha-kohen Kuk.2 vols (Hebrew).
12. Likute Sihot: Kovets shalshelet ha-or/Ha-Rav Shneorson. 2vols.
1962. (Yiddish)
13. Kadmoniyot Ha-Yehudim/Josephus. 3 vols. (Hebrew)
14. Toldot milhemet ha-yehudim/Josephus. 2 vols (Hebrew)
15. Duties of the heart/Bachya Ben Joseph ibn Paquda. 2vols.
16. Humash and Tanakh  'Al pi  Malbim. Bereshit missing and others.

Karen Ulric
Librarian

Solomon Schechter Day School of Essex & Union, Upper School
1418 Pleasant Valley Way
West Orange, NJ 07052
973-669-8000 x253
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.ssdsofessexandunion.org/library/index.html

Radical Militant Librarian Products available at
www.cafepress.com/karenlibrarian