----------------------- Message requiring your approval ----------------------
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ha-Safran]: Library automation software

We are delighted to announce that RIGHT ON PROGRAMS, in celebration of its 26th year is offering all of its library automation software at 50% off regular prices for synagogues and religious schools. The software which is easy to learn, easy to use, and most importantly, AFFORDABLE, was created by a librarian with 30 years experience and programmed by recognized professionals.

This special sale includes:

The CIRCULATION DESK $300 (was $599)

(Circulation System, catalog, reserve materials feature, easiest multi-field searching, overdue management, prints label sets, lists)

The CIRCULATION DESK                            $310                (was $625)

                        with integrated CATALOG CARD CREATOR

(Same as above plus prints catalog card sets or singles and label sets and lists)

COMPUTER ACCESS CATALOG              $245                (was $489)

(Catalog, easiest multi-field searching, prints label sets and lists)

COMPUTER ACCESS CATALOG              $255                (was $519)

                        with integrated CATALOG CARD CREATOR

(Same as above plus prints catalog card sets or singles and label sets and lists)

CATALOG CARD CREATOR                     $99                  (was $199)

(Prints catalog card sets or singles and label sets.

 Pre-formatted, you select type size, style)

All RIGHT ON PROGRAMS database software is open ended, allowing as many entries as you wish, the number limited only by the size of your hard drive. They are also bar code and scanner ready.

There is no programming done by the user, templates and simple step-by-step instructions, written by the librarian-owner make the software perfect for professional librarians as well as for volunteers.

Programs come with 90 days free customer support, and the industry’s least expensive customer support is optional and available after the completion of the free service period.

Complete descriptions of all our software, including highlighted features can be found on our web site:

<http://www.rightonprograms.com/>www.rightonprograms.com, along with ordering information.

A real program, demo/evaluation CD (with all features fully functional, including catalog card and label making on appropriate software) is FREE, and available, through our website, <http://www.rightonprograms.com/>www.rightonprograms.com or by email (<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]) or call and talk to a real person, no menus, no buttons to push…just real people at (631-424-7777 or fax (631-424-7207.

Barbara Feinstein, MLS      President

RIGHT ON PROGRAMS

778 New York Avenue

Huntington  NY   11743