I am in search of large print books with Jewish content. I contacted
the publisher, Thorndike Press (who is compiling me a list) and
usually order my books through Baker & Taylor. I noticed that Random
House also carries large print books. (I've done searches on
Amazon.com)  I am doing research into finding large print books of
Jewish content but was wondering if anyone else has found an easy way
to find large print books (in print) with Jewish content? I will
share any information I receive.

Francine Menken, Head Librarian, Meyers Library
Jewish Community Center
6600 West Maple Road
West Bloomfield, MI 48322
248-432-5546
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

All-in-one security and maintenance for your PC.  Get a free 90-day trial!
http://www.windowsonecare.com/trial.aspx?sc_cid=msn_hotmail