I tried sending this, but I'm not sure it went through, so I'm
sending it again.

I'd like to let everyone know that our daughter Raizy is a
kallah!  Her chasan is a wonderful young man named Shmuel Reich.  The
Reichs have lived around the corner from us since we moved into our
house nineteen years ago, but Shmuel and Raizy didn't know each other
existed until this summer.  It shows that when the time is right, it
will happen!

May we all know only simcha.  Best wishes for a ketiva v'chatima tova.

Basya Karp, Librarian
Shulamith High School and Shulamith School For Girls